Car and Truck Brake Service
Our technicians pay special attention to the quality and effectiveness of your brakes.
Your brakes are pretty good at telling you when they need service.
Signs your brakes need repair or replacement:
- Does your steering wheel shake when you apply your brakes?
- Is your brake pedal lower than usual?
- Is the brake pedal spongy when you push on it?
- Is your brake pedal hard to push?
- Does your red brake warning light on the dashboard stay on?
- Do your breaks make a squealing or grinding sound?
- Has it been more than a year since you had your breaks checked?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, it’s time to schedule an appointment for a break inspection.
At Astra Motors, our technicians have the latest diagnostic equipment, expert know-how and superior braking parts and components made from premium materials for your vehicle.